- Explore how children learn, observe and experience earth materials and phenomena.
- Learn about “Properties and Characteristics of Earth Materials and Objects” and “Changes in the Earth”.
- Engage in hands‐on, project‐based activities to take back to the classroom
- Become familiar with the structure and features of the Foundations and
Framework, Volume 3 Science Domain’s Earth Science Strand
- Learn about integration opportunities between Volumes 1, 2, and 3 of the Foundations.
- Take authentic researched‐based strategies back to use in the classroom
8:00 a.m. registration, continental breakfast provided.
$20 registration fee – registration deadline: Friday, April 28, 2017
Questions: (925) 942-5331 (CCCOE)
Training host: CA Preschool Instructional Network (CPIN)