- Become familiar with the California Early Learning and Development System and regulations related to special education.
- Develop a better understanding of the characteristics of language disorder and language difference based on cultural consideration.
- Explore cultural considerations and researched-based instructional strategies for English Learners with disabilities or other special needs.
- Become familiar with the structure and features of the Foundations and Framework, Volume 3 Science Domain’s Earth Science Strand.
- Engage in hands-on, project-based activities to take back to the classroom.
8:00 a.m. registration, continental breakfast provided.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Questions: (925) 942-5331 (CCCOE)
Training host: CA Preschool Instructional Network (CPIN)