Note you are signing up for: Part 1 on 8/11 and Part 2 on 8/18
Presented by Toni Robertson, Quality Improvement Facilitator
This workshop is for parents and child care providers of young children ready to learn to use the toilet. Through “TEAM WORK”, everyone will gain knowledge of the process of toilet learning and be ready for a positive and successful time of gently guiding their little ones into the AGE OF UNDERPANTS.
We will address the preparation process and the signs to look for in children that show readiness, the steps of preparation, and the process for successful toilet learning.
Some of the areas that will be covered are:
- Teamwork – necessary ingredients for effectiveness
- Nutrition and how it effects the body’s elimination system
- The child’s knowledge of the purpose of the toilet
- Necessary child self-help skills that show readiness
- Keeping positive attitudes and using positive language with children
- Toilet learning policies for the child care setting- a provider/parent contract for success
PARENTS AND CHILD CARE PROVIDERS ARE WELCOMED
8:30 a.m. registration.
Questions: Call Kimberly Nguyen at 925-265-6454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training host: CocoKids